Following the society-shifting developments of the last few years Year13’s After the ATAR 4 report provides an up-to-date high-level analysis of the jobs, careers and industries Australian Gen Zs want to work in as well as looking into their career planning challenges and successes.
What you’ll learn
- Which careers and industries Gen Zs most and least want to work in.
- Their top considerations when choosing their career.
- The mental health issues caused by career uncertainty.
- What barriers and challenges they face pursuing their careers.
- The career preparation techniques they use to get into their desired career.
- How to improve young people’s outlook on life through career planning.